Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

via
Happy 2014 to all of my lovely blog readers! 
I hope you ended 2013 and began 2014 on a high note.

I'm here being the stereotypical human being to make some new years resolutions.

1. I want to blog weekly on both of my blogs. Blogging is such a positive thing I do and I definitely want to continue to contribute my thoughts to the internet to share them with the amazing blogging community!
2. I am going to attempt to start a youtube channel where I post stuff about k-pop, animal crossing, being diabetic, and just about my life in general.
3. I will be more focused on school. I get distracted easily (Mostly by the internet. Oops,) so I definitely want to be able to come home, take a 15 minute break, then get straight into homework and studying so I can stress less. 
4. I WILL WASH MY FACE EVERY DAY. I am so flaky when it comes to washing my face and it definitely shows, so I will be washing my face twice daily.
5. I will get dressed every day this year. I am so much more productive when I am not laying around in my pajamas, so this will be done.
6. I want to successfully participate in photo a day challenges this year. I always start them, but always seem to forget to finish them.
7. I will read two books for fun every month. Reading is so relaxing and I can barely do it because of school, so two books per month is a reasonable goal. (I promise that I would just love to read many more books, but my schedule with school and extra-curricular activities just doesn't warrant lots of down time for books.) Any suggestions for books would be very helpful. No John Green, paranormal teen romance, or just romance in general, unless they are absolutely amazing reads, please. Here's my list of books I've already read.

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great new year!

    Xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete