Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Quote- I Really Need a Day Between Saturday and Sunday

This quote really reminded me of this weekend. I literally had to schedule yesterday as a relaxation day because Pokemon was coming out (Judge me, I'm a total nerd.) and I really wanted a day where I could play it and just relax without worrying about homework. To do that, I had to start planning on Tuesday; that is how much stuff I have to do during my weekends. It was totally worth it though because yesterday was my first stress free day in months. It was fantastic.
--

via

This rings so true for me; I barely have time to finish homework and almost no time to relax.

I would use an extra day to catch up on sleep, play games, and just relax because I need it.

What would you do if you had an extra day on the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment