Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- Backpacks

I am in desperate need of a new backpack because mine cannot hold all of the textbooks and binders I need to take home. Because of this conundrum, I have made this week's wishlist backpack themed!
--

campus // little america // heritage

1. Campus Backpack: This looks like it would actually be comfortable on my back while I am lugging around thousands of pounds worth of books and binders. I'm also loving the pops of orange and hounds tooth on this backpack. $109; Vera Bradley

2. Little America Backpack: I love the color combination of bright salmon (Is that what that color is called? Please inform me if there is an 'official' name for it because I'm making stuff up right now.) and khaki on this backpack, but I'm not sure about its height. It looks like it would be really tall and would be awkward for me to carry around, considering I'm extremely short. $99.99; Herschel Supply Co.

3. Heritage Backpack: I love the classic look of this backpack, but I don't know if it will be any bigger than my current backpack since my current one has a similar shape. I'm loving the yellow and brown color combination. $54.99; Herschel Supply Co.

Which backpack do you think I should get or do you have any backpack suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment