Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- Household Edition

I walked into the bathroom I share with my siblings a few days ago and decided I needed to clean it. Immediately. It was pretty disgusting, but it sparked the idea for this post. So, here are my favorite household items I've found online!
--

ring holder // trinket dish // pillow // dishes // salt & pepper shaker
1. Ring Holder: I don't have too many rings, but I do have a bunch of completely random odds and ends, like hair ties, bobby pins, extra earrings, and other small things that I always leave in huge drawers in the bathroom, so this cute little elephant would be great! $68; Jonathan Adler

2. Trinket Dish: This adorable crossword themed dish (which matches the coffee mug I'm coveting) would be great on a coffee table, desk, or even at a table by the front door to throw keys, loose change, or even a spare pen. $50; Kate Spade New York

3. Pillow: I love this pillow because I envy the fact that Carly (College Prepster) lives in New York and she makes it sound so magical. She makes me really want to live in the city, so this is a cute reminder of my semi-dream of living in New York. $98; Jonathan Adler

4. Dishes: I love animals, so of course, when I saw these dishes, I fell in love. How amazing would it be to be able to eat off of a set of Dachshund-themed dishes? $50; Kate Spade New York

5. Salt & Pepper Shakers: I feel like I might have a thing for elephants, considering this is the second elephant on my list! Having shakers the color of salt (white) and pepper (black) would help me remember which shaker has which, since I learn best using colors. $30; Kate Spade New York

If you could get one thing for your house this week, what would it be?
--
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get a few coffee table books! I'm really wanting to get Emily's book Cupcakes & Cashmere soon!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete