Monday, October 7, 2013

New Beginnings

If you walked up to me right now, or at any time, really, you wouldn't see a pink loving, tennis playing girly teenage girl. You would see an extremely awkward girl wearing glasses with a genuine aversion to physical activity and an extreme love for science. And that is why I have decided to call this Chemistry and Cardigans, rather than Atypical Prep. I'm not really a prep, at the moment, even though I do love the preppy style, and I don't want to make you believe I am something I'm not, so that's why I have renamed the blog.

Donald Cram // Whoa; I made something in Photoshop! // There had to be a chemistry quote in here!

I love chemistry and pretty much all other sciences, so I'll definitely be posting about sciencey goodness. This is also a place for fashion inspiration (hence the cardigans part of the title), so don't worry about there not being enough fashion. There will still be plenty of Kate Spade posts- my obsession hasn't magically gone away. 

This change has been in my mind for a while, but seeing History in High Heels kind of pushed me to go through with this because I saw that she balances school and fashion and her blog is fantastic, so I figured I can do it, too.

So I guess this is a cheers to a new beginning for my blog! 


2 comments:

  1. Love how you named your blog of something that reflects you-love it :)

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did it because realized there was no point in limiting what I blog about, so that's one of the reasons why I changed the name.

      Delete