Friday, October 18, 2013

What I've Been Pinning- Umbrellas and Italy

Pinterest is what I do in my free time- it's really a problem now. I usually go on it before bed or when there is nothing else to do during school for a few minutes. Here are my favorite pins from this week.
--

pretty plants // via

This flower shop in Paris looks so quaint and beautiful; I would love to buy a few flowers from this shop.

let's go places // via // original
I love the rain and I love fun umbrellas, so this picture is kind of perfect.

let's go places // via

Bri from Design Love Fest posted a lovely post on her blog about her trip to Venice, Italy. I always love seeing old buildings on the rivers in Italy. They have a charming feel to them and I would just love to stay in one of these houses one day.



home is where the heart is // via

I am kind of obsessed with the post about Lindsay Souza's house on the Glitter Guide. This entryway is kind of my favorite part of her amazing house. I'm loving the navy striped wallpaper, the adorable yellow zebra umbrellas, and the Hunter boots. My mom and I have been talking about getting me some rain boots, and I've been wanting some Hunters for a while now. (I'm hoping for the best.)

You can keep up with everything I'm pinning here.

--
What are you loving on pinterest this week?

Also, I promise there will be a sciencey post next week. We ran our gels on Tuesday and the gel dryer messed up yesterday and I don't have school until Monday, so that's when I will have pictures for a post.

1 comment:

  1. I love that still life picture as well.And I mean who doesn't love grapefruit?!

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete