Thursday, October 3, 2013

With a Wink of Wit

I saw Kate Spade's new autumn collection today; let's just say that I'm in love. I saw the pieces in this collection and cried on the inside because I know for a fact that I will not ever have enough money to buy it. I am dying right now because I am in love with it. I mean, what glasses wearing self professed nerd wouldn't love this collection? 
--
Claremont Drive Ilana

I am 100 % sure that I have a thing for Kate Spade purses. I always find one that I am absolutely in love with and then obsess over it for weeks. This bag is so adorable and I can see this becoming a classic for me, if I ever get it. (Which will only happen in my dreams sadly.)

Required Reading Bon Shopper

Excuse me while I go buy this bag and then take it to the library. Or to school. Or to anywhere I go, really.

Library Illustration Scarf

I will also be wearing this scarf to the library with my bag. It will be fantastic.

Night Owl Mitten

I'm going to need mittens for this winter because it gets really cold having to walk across campus at school. This also describe me because I am most productive at night, so this is pretty much me, in glove format.

Rumer Dress

This dress is just calling my name right now. I'm more of a pants and shorts kind of girl, but between the gold stripe at the bottom and the jeweled detailing on the collar, this dress is just perfection.

What are you dying for right now from the new Kate Spade collection?
--
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment